Santificarnos
A call to sanctifying ourselves, our work and our world

I really am around

It has been a couple months since I have posted here at Santificarnos.com, and I suppose I should say that ... well I am still around. I've been extremely busy with the launching of a new venture, as well as editing Spero News, not to mention travel and working at two conferences.

I've pretty much come to the realization that I cannot run 4 or 5 blogs and two news sites, work, be the the VP in two press assocations and still see my family.

To that end, I am thinking of merging a few of the blogs and seeing if I can convince Clint at Spero News to include the Santificarnos.com site as a Catholic site within the Spero Group. Would certainly make things a bit easier.
0 comments:

Followers


Labels

Recent Posts

Recent Comments